Tuesday, March 28, 2017

#blogExodus 1: Launch


5
4
3
2
1
It's a countdown to Passover.

We Jews are great at counting, aren't we?
It's almost like the anticipation is....dare I say it....better than the event.
The launch.
The beginning.
Here it comes.
Let's launch into Nisan....and fly all the way to Pesach!

Want to join in? We're sharing #BlogExodus for the 2 weeks leading up to Passover. All you have to do is use the hashtag and there are suggested prompts on the graphic above (feel free to grab it). Maybe you just want to post on your Facebook or Twitter about these topics...or maybe you want to try #Exodusgram, posting photos related to these themes? I'll be posting my #blogExodus posts here, at this blog, my #Exodusgram pictures on my Instagram and also my tumblr site, imabima.tumblr.com, and who knows what else!? It's going to be a busy fortnight!

No comments: